- Digital GROHE X Summit “Caring for Water” to take place March 7th-9th, 2023 on experience hub GROHE X
- Each Summit day is dedicated to one of the macro trends urbanization, sustainability and health & wellbeing
- Debate to focus on: What makes a place a home? How will we live with and use water in the future? How can water help heal an increasingly stressed population?
When we use water, we tend to forget about the existential value it has – and that it is not an infinite source that we can take for granted. That is why GROHE, a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, will dedicate its GROHE X Summit “Caring for Water” from March 7th-9th 2023 to the element we cannot live without: water.
Grohe X Summit overview
Societies all over the world are facing numerous challenges that require knowledge-sharing, new ideas and innovative approaches combined with a large dose of pragmatism. During the GROHE X Summit, the brand will highlight the relevance and value of water by bringing the industry together to demonstrate that it needs an entire ecosystem to make change happen.
“We will look at water in the context of the key trends that shape our industry and the future of living: urbanization, sustainability, as well as health and wellbeing. We will ask ourselves, what does the future of living look like in a world that seems to spin faster than ever before? How can we contribute to more sustainable buildings? And, finally, what potential does water have as a new mindfulness experience,” says Jonas Brennwald, Leader, LIXIL EMENA.
The GROHE X Summit invites participants to join the discussion in various formats. From practice-oriented masterclasses, and thought-provoking panel discussions, to inspiring keynotes and fact snacks, the GROHE X digital experience hub caters to the diverse needs of the entire ecosystem the brand is looking to engage. The program will be complemented by showcases of new GROHE products and technologies, providing customers with the best possible support to grow their businesses in a sustainable tomorrow.
GROHE is pleased to announce the following selection of confirmed speakers and guests:
- Elina Hiltunen, The Futures Agency, will demonstrate how we can form scenarios that show us possible futures and suggest potential development pathways.
- Børge Ousland, Norwegian adventurer and polar explorer will share with us how he observes climate change and its effects during his expeditions.
- Beth Healey, Researcher for the European Space Agency, will present her findings on humanity’s dependence on water.
- Thomas Rau, founder of Turntoo and RAU architects; Anne-Vera Deinhammer, Director for Circular Cities & Regions, Circular Economy Forum Austria; and Gerhard Sturm, Leader Commercial Development, LIXIL EMENA, will discuss how we need to build a sustainable tomorrow.
- Tina Norden, Principal, Conran and Partners; Rhael “LionHeart” Cape, Spoken Word Artist; Dr. Alan Dilani, Founder, International Academy for Design and Health; and Karl Lennon, Leader Projects Channel A&D, LIXIL EMENA, will look at the healing power of architecture.
Register now to secure your spot at this year’s GROHE X Summit “Caring for Water”, and get first-hand insights into how GROHE is looking to tackle future challenges around the element that is nothing less than existential.
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings. Since 2014 GROHE has been part of the strong brand portfolio of LIXIL, a manufacturer of pioneering water and housing products. In order to offer “Pure Freude an Wasser”, every product is based on the brand values of quality, technology, design and sustainability.
Portfolio highlights such as the GROHE Eurosmart line or the GROHE thermostat series as well as groundbreaking innovations such as the GROHE Blue water system are the perfect embodiment of these values. Focused on customer needs, GROHE creates life-enhancing and sustainable product solutions that offer added value for consumers. To make everyday work easier for its professional partners, the brand also offers a comprehensive range of services, including the GROHE + loyalty program and GIVE – a training program for the next generation of installers.
With water at the core of its business, GROHE contributes to LIXIL’s corporate responsibility strategy with a resource-saving value chain: from CO2-neutral* production, water- and energy-saving product technologies, the removal of unnecessary plastic in the product packaging, all the way to the launch of Cradle to Cradle Certified® products.
With the hybrid communication ecosystem GROHE X, the brand provides further impulses for the industry. Whether digitally on the brand experience hub, physically or hybrid in the GROHE X Brand & Communication Experience Center in Hemer, Germany or on the road with the GROHE X Motion Trucks, the brand connects people to enhance LIXIL’s purpose to “make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere”.
*includes CO2 compensation projects, more on green.grohe.com
LIXIL (TSE Code 5938) makes pioneering water and housing products that solve every day, real-life challenges, making better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. Drawing on our Japanese heritage, we create world-leading technology and innovate to make high quality products that transform homes. But the LIXIL difference is how we do this; through meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all and responsible business growth. Our approach comes to life through industry leading brands, including INAX, GROHE, American Standard and TOSTEM. Approximately 55,000 colleagues operating in more than 150 countries are proud to make products that touch the lives of more than a billion people every day. Learn more at www.lixil.com
Feldmühleplatz 15 • 40545 Düsseldorf • Germany • Phone: +49(0)211/9130-3030 • www.grohe-x.com
GLG Communications – Media & PR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uri Onojake – +234 803 892 1163: email@example.com