You probably have seen a lot of best dressed list already but you know, good things can’t be rushed> We’re bringing you our favourite dresses at the 56th Grammy awards which took place Sunday Night. In descending order, here are our best dressed celebs of the big night:
1. Christine Teigen: John Legend’s significant other looked beyond spectacular in this mermaid metallic Johanna Johnson gown. Although she isn’t a singer, the model sure ruled the red-carpet with her lovely dress and sweet smile. Chrissy is our best dressed winner! Congrats!!
2. Taylor Swift: Metallic hues seemed to rule the Grammy red-carpet. Taylor sparkled in this beautiful Gucci gown.. her hair and make-up were also flawless. Look at her shoes! we definitely love this Ms. Swift!
3. Ciara: Pregnancy couldn’t stop her from getting on the best dressed list. Ciara and her cute baby bump slink into our list in her sequinned golden Pucci gown. Way to go girl!
4, Madonna: The material girl proved why she is the queen of Pop.How many women can rock a suit like Madge? wearing matching Ralph Lauren suits with her son, David Banda was a very cute touch. Madonna was sure channelling her inner Michael Jackson with that bedazzled glove.
5. Beyonce: Although she we thought heer hair and make-up kinda looked a little too shaggy, we couldn’t help but add Beyonce to this list as she dazzled in a white lacy Michael Costello gown. No one has mastered the art of showing her curves like Beyonce has.
6.. Pink: Pink showed off her toned body in this beautiful strapless red Johanna Johnson gown. Australian designer, Johanna Johnson certainly had a huge night as two of her dresses made it to the best dressed list and we can bet they are in every best dressed list too.
7. Miranda Lambert: The country singer proved red was the colour of the night in an all red ensemble.She smiled and waved as she showed off her svelte figure.